Spain is a country that most people are familiar with – or have at least heard the name before. In 2017, Spain was the second most visited country in the world (you can read the full article here). Because of its popularity. Spain, a country on Europe’s the Iberian Peninsula, includes 17 autonomous regions with diverse geography and cultures. The capital city Madrid is home to the Royal Palace and Prado museum, housing works by European masters. Segovia has a medieval castle and an intact Roman aqueduct. Catalonia’s capital, Barcelona, is defined by Antoni Gaudí’s whimsical modernist landmarks like the Sagrada Familia church.
Arrive at Barcelona, El Prat Airport and meet our local representative at the pick-up point.
Get a hassle-free transfer to your booked hotel and complete the check-in process. Have a comfortable stay at your accommodation – Hotel Flor Parks and take some time out to wander around the city to admire its beauty and soak in its culture.
Relish a delicious breakfast and proceed for Schengen Visa Assistance. the holiday provides you with the most ideal visa solutions. Schengen Tourist Visa allows for a requested stay and is ideal to visit your relatives or friends, besides exploring the region’s main tourist attractions.
Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Enjoy a scrumptious breakfast and savor the local delicacies. You are free to explore this beautiful city on your own. Enjoy a comfortable overnight stay.
Bilbao has to be one of Lisa’s favorite Spanish cities. Not because it is especially beautiful, but because she lived there for a few months and it felt like home from the beginning. If you get the chance, take the metro to one of the beaches – you won’t regret it. The drive from San Sebastián to Bilbao is a short and beautiful one as you will drive through some mountainous regions. By car, it’ll take you approximately 1 hr 15 min and by bus, the journey will be around 1,5 hours. Bilbao also marks the end of this 5 day Northern Spain itinerary. Bilbao is a good city to fly out of as it is one of the biggest cities in the region and well connected to bigger airports in other European cities. To get to the airport you can simply take the Airport bus from the bus station at San Mames.
Enjoy a tasty breakfast and complete the hotel check-out. Get a comfortable transfer from your hotel to Barcelona, El Prat Airport in a private Private Sedan. Board your return flight from Barcelona, El Prat Airport and cherish fond memories of your trip.
Airfares 4 Nights Hotel Accommodation Tour Guide Entrance Fees All transportation in the destination location Umbrella Sunscreen T-Shirt Entrance Fees
Guide Service Fee Driver Service Fee Any Private Expenses Room Service Fees
1. Rates will be charged according to the above-mentioned figure.
2. All the above rates are net and non-commissionable.
3. All the above rates are subject to availability at the time of booking.
4. Rooms are subject to availability at the time of confirmation.
5. Payment will be made through above-mentioned methods or By-hand within the 12 hours of reservation
6. Only Transportation, Food / Tea, and mentioned Charges will be charged.
7. Any other expense will be on Self-contribution.
8. Abide by the time and be punctual.
9. Extra charges will be paid if have to move other than plan.
10. It's just an offer, no been made yet.
11. All rates, tours, and flight schedules are subject to availability and subject to change at the time of final booking.
12. Company holds the right to cancel the trip at any time.
+92 304 111 6986
+92 423 530 1168
68 R1, MYTM Building,
Adjecent JS Bank, Main
Boulevard, Johar Town, Phase1 Lahore.